Start Times for Wednesday 4th September
Posted - 28 August 2019
Students return to school on Wednesday 4th September at the following times:
- Year 7 – 8.50am to 12.00pm
- Year 8 - 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Year 9 - 12.30pm to 3.00pm
- Year 10 - 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Year 11 - 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Year 12 - 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Year 13 – 11.00am to 12.30pm
Important Admissions Information for 2019 & 2020
Posted - 04 June 2019
We are oversubscribed for September 2019
ADVANCE NOTICE - Applications for September 2020 admissions will be available at our Open Evening on Thursday 12th September from 6-8pm.
We welcome both Catholic and non-Catholic pupils from Years 4, 5 and 6.
Here are some quotes following our May 2019 OFSTED visit
- The headteacher leads by example and his high visibilty both in the school and the local community is evidence of his devotion to his mission.
- Staff and pupils feel valued and high expectations abound.
- The passion, hard work and commitment of all staff have been major contributory factors to the school’s continued trajectory of improvement.
- Teachers have an excellent grasp of what pupils need to learn to achieve well.
- Every member of staff is proud to work at All Saints.
- Outcomes for pupils are improving steadily across the school.
- The school has adopted an innovative approach to improving boys’ progress in English.
- The most able pupils have benefitted from improvements to the curriculum.
- Visits to universities and information about high-quality apprenticeships have inspired pupils to be aspirational.
- Pupils are proud of their school.
- Pupils’ behaviour is impeccable. They listen intently to their teacher, showing considerable courtesy and respect for one another.