Welcome to All Saints Catholic High School
All Saints is a co-educational Roman Catholic secondary school with a comprehensive intake. Its purpose is to provide a suitable catholic, academic education for all its pupils, within which each may develop towards his/her full potential.
- To encourage the pupils to develop a love of God and of Jesus Christ his son; to gain knowledge of the teachings of Jesus and of the beliefs and practices of the Roman Catholic Church; to teach pupils by word and example what is involved in a Christian way of life.
- To develop the school as a caring community, whose members have respect for themselves and others and an awareness of the needs of others both in the school and in the wider communities of parish, town of Kirkby and the society of which we are all part.
- To develop the pupils’ critical powers and to encourage a positive contribution towards society, infused by Christian values and standards, in particular recognising the dignity of each individual as a human being.
- To provide each pupil with a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum which promotes the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of pupils.
- To provide pupils with the skills, qualifications and experience which will enable them to take their place in society.
- To encourage in pupils a desire and willingness to acquire knowledge, skills and experience.
- To encourage the pupils to appreciate the virtues of co-operation and consideration, and to develop a sense of responsibility and self-discipline.