All Saints operates a 5 period day, 25 period week, 10 day timetable – lessons are 60 minutes.
The school day starts at 8:50am and finishes at 3:00pm. Registration is from 8:50am to 9:00am.
- Session 1 starts at 9:05am and finishes at 10:05am
- Session 2 starts at 10:05am and finishes at 11:05am
- First break starts at 11:05am and finishes at 11:20am
- Session 3 starts at 11:20am and finishes at 12:20pm
- Session 4 starts at 12:20pm and finishes at 1:20pm
- Second break starts at 1:20pm and finishes at 2:00pm
- Session 5 starts at 2:00pm and finishes at 3:00pm
Students are expected to arrive at school at least 5 minutes before registration at the beginning of the day in order to have a prompt start. Movement during lesson changeover should be swift and quiet.
The school runs a homework facility before and after school in the library. It is open from 7:45am - 8:45am and from 3:05pm - 4:45pm. Pupils who access this facility are provided with a free breakfast and refreshments.
Please note: Responsibility cannot be accepted for students who arrive before 8:30am unless they are attending the homework facility or a pre-school tutorial.