Welcome to All Saints Sixth Form
All Saints Sixth Form has produced outstanding vocational results over a number of years. Our curriculum offer provides clear further progression routes into further education, employment or training for all students, enhanced by extensive links with business and industry partners which have been developed over many years.
Our curriculum offer has 5 main BTEC pathways and an A Level route, which are:
- Health and Social Care
- Performing Arts
- Art / Graphics / Textiles - A Level
In addition to the above students can combine their main pathway with a variety of other subjects including ICT and Media.
As part of their Sixth Form study all students will have one lesson of general RE per week and take part in various enrichment programmes. The enrichment includes:
- Career Academy programme
- Work experience with our local NHS providers
- Working with our primary schools
- Mentoring our year 7 students
- Providing Maths support for KS3 students
- Coaching primary and year 7 students in Sport
- National Citizenship Service programme
- various visits to companies and Universities, in addition to guest speakers and mentoring opportunities from employers