The science department aims to:
- Develop the scientific knowledge and conceptual understanding of our students through the specific disciplines of biology, chemistry and physics.
- Develop an understanding of the scientific method through hands on investigation, discussion and enquiry.
- Develop young adults capable of making responsible decisions concerning science-related social issues.
- Inspire the next generation of British scientists, medics and engineers.
- Mr C Billington - Head of Department
- Mr D McGinn
- Mr D McLoughlin
- Miss S Porter
- Miss C Murphy
- Miss L Strickland
- Mr M Clark
- Mr A Sinclair - Technician