This department of dedicated staff aim to develop students’ physical competence, knowledge of movement and safety and their abilities to perform these in a wide range of activities associated with the development of an active and healthy lifestyle. We also aim to develop students both as individuals and in groups or teams by instilling and developing confidence, creativity, communication skills, critical thinking and aesthetic appreciation. These, together with the nurturing of positive values and attitudes in PE, are the foundations for consistent success and achievement within PE at All Saints High School.
As a department we aim to ensure that all pupils are given the opportunity to experience a diverse programme of study which enables pupils to fully develop their range of physical, analytical and social skills.
- Mr M Cummings - Head of Department
- Mr D Volante
- Mr J Standley
- Miss L O'Neill
- Miss V Winstanley
- Year 7 | PE | Curriculum Knowledge Map
- Year 8 | PE | Curriculum Knowledge Map
- Year 9 | PE | Curriculum Knowledge Map
- Year 10 | PE | Curriculum Knowledge Map
- Year 11 | PE | Curriculum Knowledge Map